Please read this. You will be required to sign this before participating in the judging panels. If you feel unable to meet the terms of this agreement, please reach out to us.
Innovators Under 35
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
I accept my appointment as a judge in Innovators Under 35. I agree and undertake as a condition of my appointment as follows:
- Applicants have disclosed certain confidential information to the Judge for the sole purpose of evaluating submissions for Innovators Under 35.
- All information contained in the entries for Innovators Under 35 and any other information provided by applicants shall be treated as privileged and confidential.
- Communication or dissemination of any information (verbal or written) relating to applicants or matters of discussion between judges regarding the competition or applicants, to any third party, is strictly prohibited.
- All branding elements (images, logos, fonts, brand and style guidelines, etc.) provided by MIT Technology Review, on behalf of Innovators Under 35, are for competition use only. Judges will not have or acquire any right to copy, reproduce, publish or use such material.
- Failure to adhere to the ethics and confidentiality statement will result in removal of the Judge from the competition immediately and in perpetuity.